Illusions of A Too Lost Self

...


I am a wave, of darkness, sorrow.

I am a particle, so hollow

I am the nightmare of a dream

I'm always somewhere in between.

I am a universe of light

I am the essence of the night.

I am a circle, white and black,

I am the serpent, ‘round your neck.

I am an angel with dark eyes,

I am a demon. I'm a dice.

I am the ocean of your mind,

I am the sky, in front, behind,

As ice am I, so frozen, cold.

I am the flames you strive to hold.

I am the passion, so euphoric

And I’m indifference of a cleric.

I'm heaven with hell's flames included

I'm love, I'm hate, so perfect tainted

I am a question, spiral blue.

I am an answer, even two...

I'm the illusion of the day,

I am reality in grey.

I am the dust of stars in void

I am created and destroyed.

I am the center of it all -

I am the limit, I'm the wall.

I am the rain that tastes like sand.

I'm the beginning, I'm the end.

I am the sunshine, gothic glam-

I am, I am, I am, I am...


© 2010 Lith Ium

Monday, July 5, 2010

0 Comments: