MonoDiaLogs

00.00

-That spot of a dark red light, is it...

-My blood. My life running away from its window.

-But the light –

-Only illusions of this damned mansion... I can’t remember where...

-Where?

-Nowhere. I can’t find it.

-Maybe you’re looking at the wrong light. You’re looking only at that stupid, dark red, WRONG light...

-It’s my blood, I thought... I thought I’ll never see it and yet...

-You can’t see, you are-

-Blind. How did this happen? If I only could remember where...

-Sssh. The flames. They are around... waiting, I can see them glancing-

-At my eyes. Maybe that is the reason I am...

-Blind. Blink. You’re eyes are wounded. I can’t see your...

-Tears. Why? I think I’m lost. I don’t know... when I've last time entered...

-Through a door? You’ve been going along these walls for ages... Do you...

-I see.

-No.

-I remember seeing once. But only walls. I never really... saw anything else.

-You always have ...

- ...been blind.

-And now the light.

-The dark red light. Do you think I should...

-Follow it.

-But the flames...

-Your eyes are wounded anyway.

-My tears. Where...

-Follow it.

-I’m afraid I might loose my eyes forever. The light – I thought ... I thought it is my blood – the life I was looking ...

-For? For what? You can’t look, you’re not even able to see... But...

-How did I get here? Where was the door? I remember...

-Going through the flames might bring you to the next...

-Door. But I see only walls... And I’m sure that beyond the next door... there too, will be...

-Only walls. Your eyes can’t see anything but walls. They are...

-Wounded. I know that I had them once, my tears. If only I could remember where...

-Close your eyes, child.

-It’s late.

-For you.

-To go through the flames?

-You already did. Now it’s too late.

-For?

-You.

-I see.

-No...

-I’m already beyond the second door...

-And still walls.

-But the flames are now everywhere... I really need my...

-Tears; let your eyes rest, close them.

-I need my eyelids...

-You’re blind anyway.

-And still walls. Only walls... and flames... and my reflection in them.

-Only illusions of this dark mansion. You are blind. Now close your eyes...


© 2010 Lith Ium

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

0 Comments: